Kyocera Loft - Virgin Mobile

Keep in touch with friends and family with this mobile phone that features text messaging and comes preloaded with social networking applications. The 2.0MP digital camera lets you document your adventures on the go.

When I got my 1st Kyocera Loft I 1st noticed how simple it was to activate the Kyocera Loft - Virgin Mobile, phone for my existing range, that was great! The battery life was okay and it was terribly slow. anytime I got a text i would got to unlock the phone and wait 3 or 4 seconds. Then the menu popped up and in order for it to retort I had to wait another 2 or 3 seconds then press "view". Yes, it's that slow. To open the menu it take concerning 2 seconds; identical goes for gap up the contacts list, just about everything extremely. the only thing it did quick was dial phone numbers. so I ended up breaking it on accident by cracking the screen. once decisioning Kyocera themselves i used to be told to call Virgin Mobile. when I referred to as Virgin Mobile i used to be told to decision Kyocera, so horrible client support. once calling Kyocera once more they said none of the elements were replaceable which I had to buy another phone. anon at Virgin Mobile's website I found a "protection plan" that was hidden behind a bunch of stuff that was $5 a month. The thing is that the phone had to be registered inside 2 weeks of purchase. Thanks for telling me that Virgin Mobile, simply some days once I actually needed it. so I went out and bought another one because when the phone broke it was entirely my fault. so I got the other phone and a few month and a half later the phone would refuse to show on beyond a blue "download" image. It did not show a moving bar or something it simply stayed like that. once concerning 2 weeks of that the phone refused to show on. At this time i used to be frustrated enough to merely throw the phone away. I've had problems with Kyocera's merchandise before I bought the two Lofts and that i will safely say i will be able to never obtain from this company once more.

Product Selling >>> Kyocera Loft - Virgin MobileHandhelds & PDAs)
Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Post

 
Copyright © 2011. Bazaar Handphone . All Rights Reserved