USB Sync and Charging Cable Compatible with Apple iPhone (White)


I browsed Amazon for weeks teetering between regarding 3 completely different sellers for my replacement dock cables for charging/syncing my iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 160Gig iPod Classic. I found these cables to be the least expensive of those with predominately "good" reviews. there were many folks that said they got the "real thing" when they ordered the cables as "OEM Apple cables", many folks that said the cables were good but not "OEM Apple" quality, and eventually there were many who said to "stay far from these cables" as a result of they tore up easily. I figured i would chance it and get them organized. i am more than happy that I did. I ordered the cables 3/29/11 and was given a forecasted delivery date of 4/4 to 4/7/11. I received the cables today (4/1/11). terribly SPEEDY SHIPPING!!!! The cables were sent via USPS in a small brown envelope that was coated within with bubble wrap. The cables were coiled up, much as anyone would coil a dock connector cable for storage with plastic wraps that were similar to the design wraps for the cables that go with all new Apple products. i was curious but reasonably dreading gap the package as a result of I just knew these cables wouldn't work my iPhone 4 with the bumper like just nearly every other "after market" cable I've seen. i was PLEASANTLY shocked after I saw the look of those cables. they're as close to being "OEM Apple" cables as I've ever seen without truly being "Apple cables". They work snugly in all of my iDevices, charge the 4, 3GS, and Classic with NO problems. I tested the sync speed of the cable and located it rivals the speed of the most recent "Apple cable" that was included with my iPhone 4 purchase back in July 2010. I HIGHLY suggest THESE CABLES!!!! If you're an iPhone 4 owner who uses a bumper, GET THESE CABLES!!! THEY WORK!!! I've additionally taken "comparison" pictures and posted them to the "user pictures" on this item's show. Hope my review is useful and thanks to everybody who writes these reviews and to everybody who reads them. together we will facilitate one another make certain we tend to get what we tend to pay for! Brandon (Shreveport, LA) ***(More to come on their durability when I've used them a couple of months)***
Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Post

 
Copyright © 2011. Bazaar Handphone . All Rights Reserved